We are pleased to annouce that the NCCA has been succesful in its application for a Victorian Government Grant and is now a proud partner of the Global Victoria Trade Alliance (GVTA).
The GVTA aims to help Victorian exporters adapt their export strategy to respond to the rapidly changing global market conditions by:
- Connecting them to new markets
- Helping them adapt their export strategies
- Helping them remain globally competive
Over the next 14 months the NCCA will present The Netherlands as a Gateway to Europe for Victorian Businesses: a series of educational events for Victorian businesses with an interest in further expanding or commencing their export journey into the Netherlands.
Events such as:
- Doing Business with the Netherlands
- EU - AU FTA workshop
- CEO Board Room Lunch
- AgTech links between Victoria and the Netherlands
- FinTech/Start ups
- Circular Economy links between Victoria and the Netherlands
Apart from these events, we will continue to organize our usual events: networking drinks; guest speakers; webinars; End of Year Cocktail Party; cultural events; Kings Day etc.
Upcoming events (due to current covid restrictions, events and dates may change):
- 30/9 Networking Drinks
- 10/10 Ballarat International Foto Biennale
- 22/10 Hans Hulsbosch – creating iconic brands
- 28/10 AGM
- 11/11 GVTA Event: Doing business with the Netherlands
- 25/11 End of Year Cocktail Party
We look forward to sharing this exciting line-up of events with you.
The NCCA Board